Double K Industries is pledged to protecting your privacy. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
We do collect information from our Web site's members and visitors.
We do not release personally identifiable information about this Web site's members and visitors without their permission.
To contact us about privacy issues or to raise any other issue regarding the Web site, please email us at info@DoubleKIndustries.com.
The information we gather is personally identifiable information: in certain areas of the web site, such as online surveys and contests, the web site may require that you provide Double K Industries with personally identifiable information including, for example, zip codes and e-mail addresses.
In addition, when registering to set up an account as a distributor, we do require that you provide your name and current, valid email address. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children (defined herein as minors younger than 17 years of age) without obtaining parental consent. We do not control the acts of this web site's members or visitors.
In the event that you encounter any user on this Web site who is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact us at info@Double K Industries.com.
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways we use the information that we gather. Keep in mind that, while we encourage all third parties involved — including its affiliates and advertisers — to adhere to our policies regarding the privacy of this Web site's visitors and members and to otherwise handle personal information in a responsible manner, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including the manner in which they use information received either from us or independently.
The Web site may contain links to other Internet web sites, including co‑branded or other affiliated sites that may or may not be owned or operated by us. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This policy covers the Double K Industries corporate website and is applicable worldwide.
When Double K Industries collects any personal information on our website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
- Your purchase of a product over the phone or online
- Contest entry
- Distributor website access
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Providing registered users a more personalized and meaningful experience on the Double K Industries website.
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent.
Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create a personal profile and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities on Double K Industries.com. Personal information may be collected to administer such programs.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
In some instances, Double K Industries may collect non‑personal (aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, web logs, and web beacons. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Double K Industries.com website.
The Double K Industries website utilizes cookies when distributors log in. If you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to log in and you will not be able to place an order.
Double K Industries will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.